If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the form below and I will answer as soon as I can! If you would like to guest post on my blog, please read the information below the form BUT DON’T LET IT SCARE YOU! It’s just some simple rules so that everyone is on the same track.
Get in Touch:
Facebook Page: @ari.d.author
Pinterest: Ari D.
Questions? Send me a message. –>
For Those Wanting To Guest Post:
First of all, can I say HOW EXCITED I AM THAT YOU ARE EVEN REMOTELY THINKING ABOUT GUEST POSTING LIKE AHHH THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!
Sorry, I’ll calm down now.
Anyway, I have some clarifying rules for guest posting. Please read them so that we are all on the same page, but please don’t let it dissuade you from wanting to guest post!
- You do NOT have to have your own blog to guest post on mine!
- Please have an idea of what you would like to blog about from the beginning (it doesn’t have to be concrete, just give me an idea of what you’re thinking).
- Please make your blog post having something to do with writing (it can be writing tips, writing strategies, motivational quotes, short stories or poems you’ve written, etc.).
- Please don’t send me a blog post you’ve already posted on your own blog. I would like for this to be fresh content, but after I post it, you are free to post it on your own blog.
- I will edit your blog post for grammar, punctuation, or spelling issues.
- On that note, no bad language allowed. This is a family-friendly blog.
- I will guest post on your blog if you want me to and I find it appropriate enough.
Again, please do not let the rules dissuade your decision in wanting to post! In no way does this have to be a formal request, just send me your ideas and we’ll work something out. 🙂 The main point of this is to meet new people and have fun doing it!
Also huge thank you goes out to Mary at Wild Writing Dreams for letting me guest post. Y’all definitely go check her out! She’s an awesome person and her posts are wonderful!