You guys I can’t believe it.
My mind is blown. The year has flown by and crawled by simultaneously (which I didn’t know was possible, but hey, it was 2020).
But now it’s 2021 and I’m very excited. You know, “New year, new me.” I have many goals and dreams for 2021, and I’m excited to share them with you!
- Finalize my decision on which college to attend
- Study hard and get good scores on the SAT/ACT
- Enjoy every moment of high school
- Write, edit, and publish the sequel to In Wildcat Hollow
- Write, edit, and publish a self-publishing guide
- Get into the habit of writing every day, even if it’s just a little bit
- Listen more, talk less
- Prioritize my time with God every morning
- Be more confident (in myself and in God!)
- Prioritize accomplishing my goals for 2021
Well, that’s basically it. Hopefully you found inspiration for your own goals for 2021. If not, hopefully you just enjoyed the ride.
What are your goals for 2021?
If you enjoyed this blog post and want to see more of my tips, my books, or me, sign up for my newsletter below so you won’t miss a thing! Follow me on Instagram for extra writing tips, Pinterest for blog links, and Facebook. Have a wonderful week!